Floatel International is an International Group established in 2006 with management located in Gothenburg, Sweden. Floatel operate a modern fleet of accommodation and construction support vessels (floatels) for the oil and gas industry all over the world. The fleet is designed to meet the increased demands set by new challenging projects in deep water and hostile environments. Floatel International strives to provide superior living standard and support services.
Are you interested to create professional value to our HR Marine Team and providing best possible HR support to our offshore operations? If so, you might be the one we are looking for to join our team.
Our HR Marine Team has a valuable position at Floatel International to meet with business needs in our offshore operations. The team has a high level of commitment in their daily work providing accurate and qualitative HR support with high work capacity and a great deal of responsibility. The team collaborates with a service-minded, flexible, and forward-leaning approach.
Who are you?
You are a structured and organized team player with a solution oriented and decision-making way of working. You have outstanding communication skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-moving environment. You have a deep understanding of employee relationships including staffing management with ambition to add professional value to our business.
You are flexible and could be working with projects in another time zone.
- Main responsible for all HR issues on board dedicated project
- Responsible for all crew related logistics
- Responsible for crew recruitment on board dedicated project
- Responsible for education, training, and all course handling on board dedicated project
- Supervise all HR interfaces with company departments regarding dedicated project
- Responsible to control all financial aspects of the vessel crew and project team
- Bachelor´s degree in HR or similar
- Offshore or shipping experience is required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as HR Coordinator, Crewing coordinator or similar
- Fluent in both English and Swedish language (both spoken and written), Norwegian language is advantageous
- Knowledge of the OCS HR system is advantageous
- Under normal circumstances, a few travels are required on an annual basis
This is a fulltime, permanent position based in Gothenburg and we look forward to onboard our new colleague as soon as possible. To apply, please register and send your application as soon as possible but no later than 1st of December, please note that we continuously will review the applications. If you have any questions, feel free to contact HR Marine Manager Anna Karlsson (+46 31 352 07 13) or HR Onshore Manager Sandra Palmgren (+46 31 352 07 15).